Steps To Create an Effective Social Media Marketing Strategy
1. Understand exactly why social media is important for you
2. Think of your organic social messaging as a cyclic customer journey
3. Define 5 content themes so you have guidelines on what to post.
4. Decide what content types you want to connect to your content themes.
5. Running competitor analysis helps you understand your audience and what they expect.
6. What channels do you want to post on and what do you want to emphasize on which channel.
7. Set yourself up for success
8. Set up atleast one basic structure for inviting team members to boost your social post.
10. Build and maintain a process